Community Link Volunteer
To support members in the hub and community.
Two hours minimum once a week for at least six months.
Coventry Wellbeing Hub & Community.
- To support members in the wellbeing hub and community
- To be the second person on assessments
- To be part of community integration (Tier 1). This will require you to support service users to identify groups and activities that appeal to them and initially attend with them.
- To attend regular monthly meetings to discuss Tier 1 service user progress
- The volunteer needs to have, warmth, sensitivity, understanding, patience and a sense of humour, with a mature flexible outlook and enough time to volunteer regularly.
- Be able to give at least six months commitment.
- No specific experience is necessary as training will be given.
- Induction training is provided before volunteers take up their role.
- Ongoing training is provided by the co-ordinator.
- Support/supervision sessions provided.
- Reimbursement of expenses.
- Public liability insurance cover.
Any other information
- Volunteers are required to complete an application form.
- Provide details of two referees (who are not related and have known the applicant for a minimum of two years)
- Complete a DBS check
- Attend any training required.
*NB where possible tasks are adapted to suit the needs and interests of individual volunteers.
Contact: Denise Lindsay – Volunteer Co-ordinator
Tel: 02476 632644 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org