Wellbeing Practitioner – Safe Haven
Together with people who have experienced mental health problems we provide quality services and support that reduce stigma and promote positive mental health and wellbeing.
|Job Title||Wellbeing Practitioner – Safe Haven|
|Location||Safe Haven (Nuneaton) This service is provided across 7 evenings (Mon-Sun) from 6-11pm|
|Salary||£11,351 per annum (£21,000 FTE)|
|Hours||20 hours per week. Working hours will be agreed through a weekly rota.|
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing practical and emotional person-centred support that works towards empowerment and recovery appropriate for each individual client.
- Providing light touch advocacy and guidance to clients using the service.
- Assisting in the planning/delivery of mental health and wellbeing outreach support sessions.
- Providing one to one support including helpful information, practical solutions and identifying and signposting to other local services.
- Providing informal social support to attendees.
Essential criteria includes:
- A minimum of one year’s experience of working in a mental health setting.
- Good communication skills.
- An ability to effectively engage with mental health service users.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships and partnerships with other agencies.
Closing date: 12 Noon – Friday 27 Nov 2020
Interview date: Friday 4 Dec 2020
For an application form and full job description please use the links below.
Please note: Only successful applicants will be notified.
We reserve the right to close the application window early and without notice should a suitable number of applications be received.
Coventry and Warwickshire Mind values diversity and difference. We welcome applicants from all sections of the community, particularly under-represented groups and people with lived experience of mental health issues.
Coventry and Warwickshire Mind is a leading mental health service provider and an equal opportunities employer.