Wellbeing Practitioner – Safe Haven
Together with people who have experienced mental health problems we provide quality services and support that reduce stigma and promote positive mental health and wellbeing.
|Job Title||Wellbeing Practitioner – Safe Haven|
|Salary||£11,351 Per Annum (£20,000 FTE)|
|Hours||20 hours per week on a rota basis (6-11pm)|
We are recruiting for a Wellbeing Practitioner to join our Warwickshire Safe Haven team and are offering an exciting opportunity to be part of the crisis pathway in Warwickshire, liaising and working closely with clinical teams to offer best packages of support to individuals to help them manage their mental health and de-escalate concerns. Warwickshire Safe Haven service is an out of hours service from 6-11pm each evening for people who are struggling to cope. You will be working from within a person-centred approach to identify and tailor support approaches to individual presenting needs, including advice, guidance and signposting to appropriate support services available locally. Support is provided by telephone, text, email and booked 1:1 appointments.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing practical and emotional person-centred support that works towards empowerment and recovery appropriate for each individual client.
- Providing light touch advocacy and guidance to clients using the service.
- Assisting in the planning/delivery of mental health and wellbeing outreach support sessions.
- Providing one to one support including helpful information, practical solutions and identifying and signposting to other local services.
Essential criteria includes:
- A minimum of one year’s experience of working in a mental health setting.
- Good communication skills.
- An ability to effectively engage with mental health service users.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships and partnerships with other agencies.
Closing date: 12 Noon, Friday 21st May 2021
Interview Date: Wednesday 2nd June 2021
For an application form and full job description please use the links below.
Please note: Only successful applicants will be notified. Previous applicants need not apply.
We reserve the right to close the application window early and without notice should a suitable number of applications be received.
Coventry and Warwickshire Mind values diversity and difference. We welcome applicants from all sections of the community, particularly under-represented groups and people with lived experience of mental health issues.
Coventry and Warwickshire Mind is a leading mental health service provider and an equal opportunities employer.