Recovery Support Worker – IRSS
Together with people who have experienced mental health problems we provide quality services and support that reduce stigma and promote positive mental health and wellbeing.
|Job Title||Recovery Support Worker|
|Location||Coventry, Intensive Recovery Support Service|
|Salary||£18,000 per annum|
Full time – 37 hours per week
Shift work- working on a rota basis, includes days/weekends/bank holidays and occasional nights to provide cover.
Purpose of the Job
We are currently looking for a Recovery Support Worker to provide practical and emotional person-centred support that works towards empowerment and recovery, which values equality and diversity and is proactively targeted to achieve levels of independence appropriate for each resident.
Essential criteria includes:
- Experience of working in care/support
- Proven track record of supporting people with mental health problems
- Experience of working with a wide range of agencies
- Up to date knowledge of mental health issues
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care
- Ability to co-ordinate and prioritise a range of duties and responsibilities
- Able to work as part of a team and individually
- Able to carry out light touch personal care if required
- An ability to travel to venues across Coventry
Closing date: 12 Noon – Friday 14th May 2021
Interview date: TBC
For an application form and full job description please use the links below.
Please note: Only successful applicants will be notified.
We reserve the right to close the application window early and without notice should a suitable number of applications be received.
Coventry and Warwickshire Mind values diversity and difference. We welcome applicants from all sections of the community, particularly under-represented groups and people with lived experience of mental health issues.
Coventry and Warwickshire Mind is a leading mental health service provider and an equal opportunities employer.