Community Wellbeing Services Manager
Together with people who have experienced mental health problems we provide quality services and support that reduce stigma and promote positive mental health and wellbeing.
Is This YOU?
- Passionate about developing and providing innovative client-centred support services?
- Effective in working collaboratively with people at all levels?
- Thrive in a changing working environment?
- Want to be part of an organisation pioneering new approaches?
- Have a recognised professional qualification at Level 4 in Occupational Therapy, Social Work, Nursing, Psychology, &/or Counselling/Family therapist + 2 years’ relevant professional experience?
|Job Title||Community Wellbeing Services Manager|
|Location||Coventry and Warwickshire|
|Salary||£32,000 per annum|
|Hours||Full time – 37 hours per week and to include evenings and weekends|
About The Role
The post holder will have direct responsibility for the day-to-day management of designated community wellbeing services that fall under Primary Care Network’s and Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Trust sectors ensuring that the overall service is meeting the requirements of the contract.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To be responsible for the development of specified services and the necessary tools and resources to ensure that these services are effective and successful.
- To work closely with the Head of Operations and/or Director of Operations to ensure that day to day issues are addressed, problem solving where required and systems maintained for effective delivery of services.
- To ensure appropriate levels of cover by overseeing the production of a regular rota for specified services.
- To participate in regular, out of hours on call responsibilities, providing direct cover and backfill when required.
- To manage crisis situations in consultation with the Head of Operations and/or Director of Operations and staff team, in line with the policies and procedures of Coventry and Warwickshire Mind.
Essential criteria includes:
- Proven track record of line management/leadership.
- Experience of delivering mental health support services.
- Ability to negotiate, decision make and to speak from a position of authority when managing situations (internally/externally).
- Up to date knowledge of mental health and key issues linked to wellbeing.
- Up to date knowledge of local services.
- Min. NVQ level 4 or equivalent.
- A commitment to working within a framework that recognises the diversity of service users and encourages equality and opportunity for all.
- An ability to travel to venues across Coventry and Warwickshire.
- Must have access to a vehicle as means of transport.
What We Can Offer You
The following are just some of the benefits that Coventry and Warwickshire Mind offer its employees:
- Annual Leave – 25 days plus bank holidays plus an extra day for every 2 completed holiday years’ service, to a maximum of 5 additional days after ten holiday years of service (pro-rata).
- Wellbeing Day – Every employee receives the benefit of a Wellbeing Day, each year, which can be booked if you feel you need a day to take care of your own mental health and wellbeing.
- Life Insurance Policy – All employees of Coventry and Warwickshire Mind are covered by a Life Insurance policy. You will be auto enrolled onto the scheme from day one of service and are covered for the duration of your working life with the organisation or until your 75th birthday, if still employed by CW Mind. The cover is for a payment of 2 x gross salary (tax free), should you die whilst in service with CW Mind.
- Employee Development – Active encouragement not only to assist performance in the current role but also for the benefit of personal development via various means.
- Flexible Working – A range of options available for all employees, after completing 26 weeks of service, dependent on role and responsibilities. This includes, working patterns, working in CWM venues, and working remotely.
- Pension – Minimum 5% employee contribution and 3% employer contribution, with an ethical investment policy option.
- Sick pay – On passing the probationary period, Coventry and Warwickshire Mind employees will be entitled to paid sick leave.
For an informal chat about this opportunity, please contact Carol Benson, Head of Operations at Coventry & Warwickshire Mind on 024 76 552387
Closing date: 12 Noon – Monday 7th February 2022
Interview date: Thursday 17th and Friday 18th February 2022.
For an application form and full job description please use the links below.
Please note: Only successful applicants will be notified.
We reserve the right to close the application window early and without notice should a suitable number of applications be received.
Coventry and Warwickshire Mind values diversity and difference. We welcome applicants from all sections of the community, particularly under-represented groups and people with lived experience of mental health issues.
Coventry and Warwickshire Mind is a leading mental health service provider and an equal opportunities employer.