Client Referral Advisor
Together with people who have experienced mental health problems we provide quality services and support that reduce stigma and promote positive mental health and wellbeing.
|Job Title||Client Referral Advisor|
|Location||Improving Access to Psychological Therapies Service (IAPT), Coventry|
|Salary||£20,330 per annum|
|Hours||Full time – 37.5 hours per week|
Purpose of the Job
To provide an efficient and accurate client referral service to the IAPT Telephone and Referral Centre.
The Telephone and Referral Centre is the hub of Coventry, Warwickshire & Solihull IAPT (Improving Access to Psychological Therapies) Service.
The team of client referral advisors are the first point of contact for individuals accessing the service. Demand is extremely high and can often involve dealing with people who have never spoken to anyone about how they feel before. Support is on hand from a Senior Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner who will deal with risk calls and also offer appropriate de-briefing and support to the referral team as required.
What We Can Offer You
The following are just some of the benefits that Coventry and Warwickshire Mind offer its employees:
- Annual Leave – 25 days plus bank holidays plus an extra day for every 2 completed holiday years’ service, to a maximum of 5 additional days after ten holiday years of service (pro-rata).
- Wellbeing Day – Every employee receives the benefit of a Wellbeing Day, each year, which can be booked if you feel you need a day to take care of your own mental health and wellbeing.
- Life Insurance Policy – All employees of Coventry and Warwickshire Mind are covered by a Life Insurance policy. You will be auto enrolled onto the scheme from day one of service and are covered for the duration of your working life with the organisation or until your 75th birthday, if still employed by CW Mind. The cover is for a payment of 2 x gross salary (tax free), should you die whilst in service with CW Mind.
- Employee Development – Active encouragement not only to assist performance in the current role but also for the benefit of personal development via various means.
- Flexible Working – A range of options available for all employees, after completing 26 weeks of service, dependent on role and responsibilities. This includes, working patterns, working in CWM venues, and working remotely.
- Pension – Minimum 5% employee contribution and 3% employer contribution, with an ethical investment policy option.
- Sick pay – On passing the probationary period, Coventry and Warwickshire Mind employees will be entitled to paid sick leave.
Key responsibilities include:
- To be the first point of contact for the general public and health professionals and deal with them in a sensitive and professional manner maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Work closely with Duty Therapist, ensuring appropriate escalation when there is disclosure of risk-related issues by the client/caller.
- To manage the client journey from point of referral to booked assessment.
- On occasion it will be necessary to gather sensitive information from clients who may be very distressed and disclose potential risk to self to others.
- To ensure where appropriate processes are followed to book individuals into an assessment with a therapist.
Essential criteria includes:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Ability and experience of working with a wide range of people.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
Closing date: 12 Noon – Friday 22nd October 2021
Interview date: TBC
For an application form and full job description please use the links below.
Please note: Only successful applicants will be notified. Previous applicants need not apply.
We reserve the right to close the application window early and without notice should a suitable number of applications be received.
Coventry and Warwickshire Mind values diversity and difference. We welcome applicants from all sections of the community, particularly under-represented groups and people with lived experience of mental health issues.
Coventry and Warwickshire Mind is a leading mental health service provider and an equal opportunities employer.