Administrator – Children and Young People’s Service
Together with people who have experienced mental health problems we provide quality services and support that reduce stigma and promote positive mental health and wellbeing.
|Job Title||Administrator CYPS|
£9,973 Per Annum
|Hours||22.5 hours per week|
|Job type||Fixed term contract for 12 months|
Are you passionate about making a difference to the lives of young people and their families?
Do you believe that the child’s voice should be at the heart of the work you do?
Would you like to be part of an inclusive, enabling, honest and effective organisation?
Our vision is of a society that promotes good mental health for all and that values, as equals, people who experience mental health problems.
Come and join our creative, dynamic and motivated team supporting children and young people across Coventry and Warwickshire! We look forward to receiving your application.
Purpose of the Job
To provide administrative support to the Children and Young People’s services with a specific focus on the following:
Children’s Community Autism Support Service (CCASS)
Applicants are required to have:
- A proven track record of working in administration.
- Experience of using databases.
- An enthusiastic, dynamic, innovative and flexible approach.
- Commitment to valuing fair access and diversity and the values of CW Mind.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent team working skills and ability to work well as part of a diverse and dispersed team.
- Excellent computer literacy skills.
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills
- An ability to problem-solve.
Closing date: 12 Noon, Friday 27th November 2020
Interview Date: Wednesday 9th December 2020
For an application form and full job description please use the links below.
Please note: Only successful applicants will be notified.
We reserve the right to close the application window early and without notice should a suitable number of applications be received.
Coventry and Warwickshire Mind values diversity and difference. We welcome applicants from all sections of the community, particularly under-represented groups and people with lived experience of mental health issues.
Coventry and Warwickshire Mind is a leading mental health service provider and an equal opportunities employer.