Together with people who have experienced mental health problems we provide quality services and support that reduce stigma and promote positive mental health and wellbeing.
|Job Title||Administrator, Community Support Service|
|Salary||£18,300 Per Annum|
|Hours||37 hours per week|
Coventry and Warwickshire Mind is looking for a full-time Administrator to support the smooth running of the Community Support Service, including word processing, photocopying, ordering supplies, filing and dealing with telephone enquiries.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To take messages and deal with telephone calls sensitively, recording messages and ensuring these reach the appropriate staff members using agreed procedures.
- To liaise with professionals and service users where appropriate.
- To receive, sort and distribute incoming mail and to be responsible for outgoing mail.
- To provide minute-taking support at various meetings and distribute minutes as necessary.
- To collate information and provide written reports as requested.
- To ensure all work is completed within agreed timescales.
- To promote and implement Coventry and Warwickshire Mind’s policies.
- To participate in supervision, appraisal procedures and training as agreed or directed.
- To undertake such other duties as would be reasonably required for a post of this level of responsibility, as directed by the Senior Operations Manager/Service Manager/Team Leader or Senior Management Team of Coventry and Warwickshire Mind.
Essential criteria include:
- Experience of working in an administrative environment.
- Experience of working with Microsoft 365, Work, Excel and other computer systems.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to use a computer or other electronic device.
- Ability and experience of working with a wide variety of people.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Team player.
- Attention to detail at all times.
- Enthusiastic and innovative approach.
- Commitment to valuing fair access and diversity.
- Computer literate.
What We Can Offer You
The following are just some of the benefits that Coventry and Warwickshire Mind offer its employees:
- Annual Leave – 25 days plus bank holidays plus an extra day for every 2 completed holiday years’ service, to a maximum of 5 additional days after ten holiday years of service (pro-rata).
- Wellbeing Day – Every employee receives the benefit of a Wellbeing Day, each year, which can be booked if you feel you need a day to take care of your own mental health and wellbeing.
- Life Insurance Policy – All employees of Coventry and Warwickshire Mind are covered by a Life Insurance policy. You will be auto enrolled onto the scheme from day one of service and are covered for the duration of your working life with the organisation or until your 75th birthday, if still employed by CW Mind. The cover is for a payment of 2 x gross salary (tax free), should you die whilst in service with CW Mind.
- Employee Development – Active encouragement not only to assist performance in the current role but also for the benefit of personal development via various means.
- Flexible Working – A range of options available for all employees, after completing 26 weeks of service, dependent on role and responsibilities. This includes, working patterns, working in CWM venues, and working remotely.
- Pension – Minimum 5% employee contribution and 3% employer contribution, with an ethical investment policy option.
- Sick pay – On passing the probationary period, Coventry and Warwickshire Mind employees will be entitled to paid sick leave.
Closing date: 12 Noon, Friday 4th February 2022
Interview Date: 10th / 11th February 2022
For an application form and full job description please use the links below.
Please note: Only successful applicants will be notified.
We reserve the right to close the application window early and without notice should a suitable number of applications be received.
Coventry and Warwickshire Mind values diversity and difference. We welcome applicants from all sections of the community, particularly under-represented groups and people with lived experience of mental health issues.
Coventry and Warwickshire Mind is a leading mental health service provider and an equal opportunities employer.