TEaM (The Environment and Me)
TEaM is an ecotherapy-based project in partnership with Warwickshire Wildlife Trust and Coventry and Warwickshire Mind.
We are based across Coventry in various sites including allotment sites, rivers, woodlands, parks and greenspaces, all of which are easily accessible by public transport.
We are here to help enhance your mental health and wellbeing through outdoor activities which include:
• Planting, growing and harvesting food and flowers
• Learning about nature and wildlife
• Seasonal crafts and woodwork
• Walks and talks
• Socializing with other TEaM members
These are just some of the activities we have for people to take part in. Don’t worry – no previous knowledge or experience is needed. Simply come along and meet the TEaM.
Who is TEaM for?
TEaM is a service for individuals over the age of 18. This service may especially benefit those:
• Who are experiencing anxiety or depression
• Have been diagnosed with a moderate/severe mental health condition
• Who feel lonely or isolated
• Who have low self-esteem/confidence
• Who have been signed off of work due to poor mental health
What we have to offer
We run 8-week courses and longer-term opportunities side-by-side.
The courses provides an opportunity to:
• Make new friends
• Learn gardening and practical skills
• Strengthen your connection with nature
• Relax in a safe space
• Most importantly, tea/coffee will be provided!
Volunteering opportunities are also available for those interested. Please click here for further details.
How to contact us
T: 02476 554468
How can people access the service?
If you wish to make a referral, please click the link below to download and complete our referral form.
If you wish to make a self-referral, please click the link below to download and complete our referral form.
If you are a health professional wishing to make a referral on behalf of a patient, please click the link below to download our referral form.