Extended Wellbeing Hub Hours
Wellbeing for Coventry is pleased to announce new extended opening hours for its free to access drop-in services in Coventry until March 31st.
The extended opening hours will be held at the Coventry and Warwickshire Mind Wellbeing Hub in Coventry and at the Tamarind Wellbeing Hub in Coventry, which will also be operating evening drop-ins.
The extended hours are:
- Coventry and Warwickshire Mind Wellbeing Hub, Wellington Gardens, Coventry, on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5.30pm until 7.30pm
- Tamarind in Harp Place, Radford, Coventry, on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5.30pm until 7.30pm
The Coventry and Warwickshire Mind Wellbeing Hub in Coventry continues to be open every day as usual from 1pm until 5pm, with the addition of the extended opening hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays until March 31st.
The Wellbeing for Coventry Wellbeing Hubs provide free to access drop-in services for anyone who wants a safe, supportive space where they can receive information or support related to mental health and wellbeing.
There is a range of support available and the types of services include:
- Guidance, information and supported signposting
- Guided self-help (helping you to manage your symptoms)
- A listening ear
- Peer support
- Friendship/social inclusion