Last year, we helped over
Since using our services
of people said that their mental wellbeing had improved
you donate is spent locally in Coventry & Warwickshire
There's still time to apply for a chance to join our team. We've a range of new job opportunities including a Benef… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
Well done to all 14 fundraisers who took CW Mind to new heights yesterday, after bravely leaping from 10,000ft in o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
Today's the big day for our brave fundraisers who'll be leaping out of a plane from 10,000ft for the Big Coventry a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
Good luck to all who will be taking to the skies tomorrow for the Big Coventry and Warwickshire Mind Skydive, a fan… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Children and young people help design Rise logoChildren, young people and families were invited to submit their designs for the new emotional wellbeing and mental health service for children and young people.
- Mental Health Awareness Week 2018Discover an event near you and join us as we mark this year's Mental Health Awareness Week with a range of activities.
- Celebrating St Clair GardensConstruction is complete and the doors have been opened to our new residential recovery centre.
- St Clair GardensOur new 24-hour recovery centre will provide care and support to adults who may currently be receiving their treatment in hospital or secure settings.
- Wellbeing for CoventryWe are delighted to announce the beginning of a new mental health service for the city, run by us in partnership with Sahil and Tamarind.