Last year, we helped over
Since using our services
of people said that their mental wellbeing had improved
you donate is spent locally in Coventry & Warwickshire
We are recruiting for a Recovery Support Worker to work within our new centre in Coventry, St Clair Gardens. Full j… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
FREE mental health support is available at our Wellbeing Hub drop-ins today, no appointment needed. Come and see us… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
Good luck to Sonia who's running the London Marathon today for Coventry and Warwickshire Mind, and it's the first m… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
Thank you to every one of our amazing volunteers. Our work supporting people experiencing mental health problems wo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- St Clair GardensOur new 24-hour recovery centre will provide care and support to adults who may currently be receiving their treatment in hospital or secure settings.
- Wellbeing for CoventryWe are delighted to announce the beginning of a new mental health service for the city, run by us in partnership with Sahil and Tamarind.
- World Autism Awareness Week 2018World Autism Awareness Week, which runs from March 26 - April 2, aims to draw attention to the 700,000 people living with autism in the UK.
- Do you have time to give?Come along to a Time to Give event to find out more about the different ways you can offer your time to support Coventry and Warwickshire Mind.
- King Edward VI Students Bake for SuccessStudents and staff at King Edward VI College in Nuneaton have supported our work with an amazing bake sale. Their rainbow-themed […]