Get help now
Places to contact when you need help NOW.
Learn how to manage, develop and promote mental health & wellbeing by attending some of our training courses.
Telling your story of mental health can encourage others, reduce stigma and help us raise vital funds.
Last year, we helped over
Since using our services
said they had experienced improvement or stabilisation in their mental health
you donate is spent locally in Coventry & Warwickshire
- Wellbeing Academy CoursesTake a look at the Recovery & Wellbeing Academy's summer programme of FREE courses in Coventry and Warwickshire to help improve your wellbeing. […]
- Nitin Skydives for CW MindA huge thank you to Nitin who took part in a charity skydive recently to raise funds for CW Mind. Read what he had to say about the experience here. […]
- Cycle of LifeMarc Smerklo, a gardener at Rugby School, has taken the time to combine art with one of the gardens, linking to mental health and calling it 'The Cycle of Life': a commentary on mental health and patterns of nature. […]
- City College EventCoventry City College has brought mental health into focus with an information stand and bake sale in support of Coventry and Warwickshire Mind. […]
- GoodGym Lends a HandA team of 14 GoodGym runners gave our Wellbeing Hub a spring clean to help those who we support at our Wellbeing Hub in Coventry. […]
- Drop-in for DadsWe are due to hold a male only drop-in session for dads and are here and ready to listen, offer support and guidance to help those who might be struggling to cope. […]