Last year, we helped over
Since using our services
of people said that their mental wellbeing had improved
you donate is spent locally in Coventry & Warwickshire
We're recruiting! Take a look at our new posts and apply for a chance to get involved with our work. Vacancies incl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Our friendly staff are ready to support you. Come and see us at our Wellbeing Hubs which are open today in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Big thanks to the lovely Jane, a Beauty Queen, for hosting a party in aid of Coventry and Warwickshire Mind. Jane a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Happy Father's Day? It's OK to say you're not OK. Don't feel you have to struggle alone if you're finding things to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Join us at the Nuneaton and Bedworth Community Fair on Sunday July 22nd where we'll be sharing information about me… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Our Wellbeing Hub drop-ins are open in three locations today: Rugby from 1pm - 4pm, Coventry from 1pm - 5pm and Nun… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
To carers in need of somewhere to turn, we've a range of free services for adults and young people. Take a look at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Meet our new AmbassadorsWe're extremely pleased to announce the appointment of Coventry and Warwickshire Mind Ambassadors who will work to support our charity at outreach events across the area.
- Volunteers’ Week 2018It's Volunteers' Week, a chance to say thank you to every volunteer making our charity great. Find out about the annual campaign and how to get involved here.
- My big skydive for CW MindOur CEO Steven Hill took part in our Big Skydive, raising more than £1,000 for the charity so far. Read what he had to say about the experience here.
- Mental health message at VaisakhiWe were delighted to attend the Vaisakhi Mela in Coventry, our second year at the hugely popular annual event.
- Children and young people help design Rise logoChildren, young people and families were invited to submit their designs for the new emotional wellbeing and mental health service for children and young people.
- Mental Health Awareness Week 2018Discover an event near you and join us as we mark this year's Mental Health Awareness Week with a range of activities.