Get help now
Places to contact when you need help NOW.
Learn how to manage, develop and promote mental health & wellbeing by attending some of our training courses.
Telling your story of mental health can encourage others, reduce stigma and help us raise vital funds.
Last year, we helped over
Since using our services
said they had experienced improvement or stabilisation in their mental health
you donate is spent locally in Coventry & Warwickshire
- World Mental Health DayJoin us this World Mental Health Day as we host a range of activities to raise awareness and tackle the stigma. […]
- RED January 2020We're delighted to join forces with RED January again to help you challenge yourself to get active every day, your way, next year for better mental health. […]
- Recovery Centre Officially OpenedOur £3.5million mental health recovery centre, St Clair Gardens, has been officially opened by the Lord-Lieutenant of the West Midlands, John Crabtree OBE. […]
- “Not” the Donkey SuccessThank you to all who suported us at the CW Mind stand which, complete with our Human Fruit Machine, was a big hit with all ages and helped raise funds. […]
- Suicide Prevention DayWe're hosting activities in Coventry and Warwickshire for World Suicide Prevention Day to raise awareness, because one suicide is one too many. […]
- House Music FestNuneaton's first indoor and outdoor 'house party' event is raising awareness of mental health through music and funds for Coventry and Warwickshire Mind. […]