Get help now
Places to contact when you need help NOW.
Learn how to manage, develop and promote mental health & wellbeing by attending some of our training courses.
Telling your story of mental health can encourage others, reduce stigma and help us raise vital funds.
Last year, we helped over
Since using our services
said they had experienced improvement or stabilisation in their mental health
you donate is spent locally in Coventry & Warwickshire
- House Music FestNuneaton's first indoor and outdoor 'house party' event is raising awareness of mental health through music and funds for Coventry and Warwickshire Mind. […]
- Not the Donkey DerbyWe're returning for more donkey fun on September 1st following the success of last year's event at Coventry's War Memorial Park. Come along and join us. […]
- Young Black MenWe've received funding from Mind to develop a Young Black Men's project, and we are seeking individuals to help promote, deliver and lead this new service. […]
- Family Fun DayWe invite you to join us for a fun-filled family fun day in Coventry in support of our Mums in Mind service for new and expectant mothers. […]
- Sainsbury’s Summer MakeoverWith the sun on their side, staff from the Sainsbury’s Property Estates and Investment team have made over the garden at one of our properties in Barras Lane. […]
- Thank You SupportersOur Volunteers & Supporters Celebration was a chance to say a big thank you to all the dedicated individuals who give their time to CW Mind. […]