Last year, we helped over
Since using our services
of people said that their mental wellbeing had improved
you donate is spent locally in Coventry & Warwickshire
Thank you to every one of our amazing volunteers. Our work supporting people experiencing mental health problems wo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
We are excited to announce the beginning of a new mental health service, Wellbeing for Coventry, run by Coventry an… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- St Clair GardensOur new 24-hour recovery centre will provide care and support to adults who may currently be receiving their treatment in hospital or secure settings.
- Wellbeing for CoventryWe are delighted to announce the beginning of a new mental health service for the city, run by us in partnership with Sahil and Tamarind.
- World Autism Awareness Week 2018World Autism Awareness Week, which runs from March 26 - April 2, aims to draw attention to the 700,000 people living with autism in the UK.
- Do you have time to give?Come along to a Time to Give event to find out more about the different ways you can offer your time to support Coventry and Warwickshire Mind.
- King Edward VI Students Bake for SuccessStudents and staff at King Edward VI College in Nuneaton have supported our work with an amazing bake sale. Their rainbow-themed […]