Get help now
Places to contact when you need help NOW.
Learn how to manage, develop and promote mental health & wellbeing by attending some of our training courses.
Telling your story of mental health can encourage others, reduce stigma and help us raise vital funds.
Last year, we helped over
Since using our services
said they had experienced improvement or stabilisation in their mental health
you donate is spent locally in Coventry & Warwickshire
- CAASS Volunteers NeededWe are looking for volunteers to get involved with our Community Adult Autism Support Service (CAASS), to work with adults with autism in Nuneaton, Coventry and Rugby. […]
- Holding You In Mind (HYIM)For middle age men, Holding You in Mind (HYIM) offers quick access to highly individualised support to build resilience and live a happy and fulfilled life. […]
- Time to Talk DayCome on over for a cuppa and a chat! We'll be in Coventry city centre on Time to Talk Day, 6 February, with our Mental Health and Wellbeing Bus. […]
- Children’s Mental Health WeekThe theme of Children's Mental Health Week 2020 is Find your Brave. Bravery can be askng for help. Discover the support and resources we provide. […]
- Well done REDersTo all the REDers who've completed their RED January 2020 challenge, you did it! Huge congrats. It's a fantastic achievement. We hope you keep up your activities. […]
- How’s your Resolution?Struggling to keep your New Year's Resolutions? Try these 10 motivational tips from our training team, for ideas on keeping the momentum going as the motivation begins to fade. […]