Learn how to manage, develop and promote mental health & wellbeing by attending some of our training courses.
Telling your story of mental health can encourage others, reduce stigma and help us raise vital funds.
Last year, we helped over
Since using our services
said they had experienced improvement or stabilisation in their mental health
you donate is spent locally in Coventry & Warwickshire
- Black history month 2020To mark the occasion of Black History Month, we will be celebrating Black lives and will begin by exploring music and creativity that moves the soul! …
- World Mental Health Day 2020Coventry and Warwickshire Mind believe prioritising Mental Health has never been more important than it is now. …
- Suicide Prevention Awareness DaySpotting early signs in the workplace – it’s a vital place to start a conversation, and we can help you do this. Ask about our two-hour online course for organisations – designed and delivered by professionals. FREE spaces available. …
- Wellbeing bus…back on the road!The Coventry & Warwickshire Mind Mental Health & Wellbeing Bus has an updated list of locations to visit! Read more …
- Young Black MenWe’re BACK!….Well, sort of In March 2020 we launched our new service called the Young Black Men (YBM) Project and …
- LGBTIQ+See the people behind the letters! Coventry and Warwickshire Mind is a service that specialises in providing support, information, …