Last year, we helped over
Since using our services
of people said that their mental wellbeing had improved
you donate is spent locally in Coventry & Warwickshire
Here’s an opportunity to raise money for Coventry and Warwickshire Mind in the Walking Out Of Darkness event in Bir… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Come and help raise awareness about mental health this October by taking part in the Walking Out Of Darkness event… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Join us at the Emergency Services Show at the NEC tomorrow and Thursday! We'll be showcasing the range of mental he… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Amazing! Thanks to everyone involved as we truly appreciate your support. 😀 twitter.com/TheImageAngelU…
We're here to make sure no-one feels they have to struggle alone with a mental health problem. Our free drop-in ses… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Big thanks to Coventry Building Society for having us at their recent BBQ outreach event. It was a good opportunity… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Rugby Mayor Signs Wellbeing PledgeThe Mayor of Rugby has signed a mental health boosting pledge during a visit to Coventry and Warwickshire Mind.
- Coventry Building Society BBQWe had a great afternoon at Coventry Building Society’s recent BBQ outreach event. Read about how the company has supported us here.
- Walking Out Of Darkness 2018This event is an opportunity to raise funds for Coventry and Warwickshire Mind as part of a mental health campaign to end stigma and raise awareness.
- Suicide Prevention Day 2018This awareness day is organised by the International Association for Suicide Prevention and the World Health Organisation and is held annually on September 10th.
- Students visit from Hong KongIt was a pleasure to meet students from China recently, as they visited Coventry and Warwickshire Mind to learn more about mental health care.
- 10k Draycote Challenge 2018/2019For the second year in a row Coventry and Warwickshire Mind is proud to announce we have been chosen as a beneficiary of the Run for Rotary events.