Get help now
Places to contact when you need help NOW.
Learn how to manage, develop and promote mental health & wellbeing by attending some of our training courses.
Telling your story of mental health can encourage others, reduce stigma and help us raise vital funds.
Last year, we helped over
Since using our services
said they had experienced improvement or stabilisation in their mental health
you donate is spent locally in Coventry & Warwickshire
- Latest Job VacanciesWe are looking for new people to join us as we work hard to make sure no-one experiences a mental health problem alone across Coventry and Warwickshire. […]
- Mental Health First AidLearn to spot the signs and symptoms of mental ill health via our Mental Health First Aid courses, delivered at our sites or your choice of location. […]
- Amazon SmileGive to CW Mind as you shop with AmazonSmile, to raise funds for our services. It's easy and won't cost you any more than the value of your online shopping. […]
- Adult Autism Support ServiceCW Mind is trialling, for one year, a new Community Adult Autism Support Service (CAASS) in partnership with Springfield Mind and Act for Autism. Places are limited. […]
- Celebrating Mums in MindMums in Mind has been named Highly Commended at the Positive Practice in Mental Health Awards. The news follows a successful fun day for the service. […]
- World Mental Health DayJoin us this World Mental Health Day as we host a range of activities to raise awareness and tackle the stigma. […]