Get help now
Places to contact when you need help NOW.
Learn how to manage, develop and promote mental health & wellbeing by attending some of our training courses.
Telling your story of mental health can encourage others, reduce stigma and help us raise vital funds.
Last year, we helped over
Since using our services
said they had experienced improvement or stabilisation in their mental health
you donate is spent locally in Coventry & Warwickshire
- Warwickshire Safe Haven @ NuneatonFrom the 2nd of April 2020 Coventry and Warwickshire Mind will operate the Warwickshire Safe Haven service based in Nuneaton, […]
- “Temporary closure of Coventry Wellbeing Hub”"It is with great sadness that we announce the temporary closure of the Wellbeing Hubs" […]
- CWMind & CoronavirusWhilst CWMind remain dedicated to making sure no one faces mental ill-health alone the Coronavirus (Covid-19) situation and […]
- Coronavirus and your wellbeingCurrent government guidance states that we should stay at home where possible and avoid being in close proximity to others. […]
- RED January JourneysThe total has been calculated and we can reveal how much has been raised through RED January for our services, along with REDers success stories. […]
- CAASS Volunteers NeededWe are looking for volunteers to get involved with our Community Adult Autism Support Service (CAASS), to work with adults with autism in Nuneaton, Coventry and Rugby. […]