Get help now
Places to contact when you need help NOW.
Learn how to manage, develop and promote mental health & wellbeing by attending some of our training courses.
Telling your story of mental health can encourage others, reduce stigma and help us raise vital funds.
Last year, we helped over
Since using our services
said they had experienced improvement or stabilisation in their mental health
you donate is spent locally in Coventry & Warwickshire
- Recovery Centre Officially OpenedOur £3.5million mental health recovery centre, St Clair Gardens, has been officially opened by the Lord-Lieutenant of the West Midlands, John Crabtree OBE. […]
- “Not” the Donkey SuccessThank you to all who suported us at the CW Mind stand which, complete with our Human Fruit Machine, was a big hit with all ages and helped raise funds. […]
- Suicide Prevention DayWe're hosting activities in Coventry and Warwickshire for World Suicide Prevention Day to raise awareness, because one suicide is one too many. […]
- House Music FestNuneaton's first indoor and outdoor 'house party' event is raising awareness of mental health through music and funds for Coventry and Warwickshire Mind. […]
- Not the Donkey DerbyWe're returning for more donkey fun on September 1st following the success of last year's event at Coventry's War Memorial Park. Come along and join us. […]
- Young Black MenWe've received funding from Mind to develop a Young Black Men's project, and we are seeking individuals to help promote, deliver and lead this new service. […]