Learn how to manage, develop and promote mental health & wellbeing by attending some of our training courses.
Telling your story of mental health can encourage others, reduce stigma and help us raise vital funds.
Last year, we helped over
Since using our services
said they had experienced improvement or stabilisation in their mental health
you donate is spent locally in Coventry & Warwickshire
- Thank you!Mental Health Awareness Week 2020…what a week! Ordinarily many of our teams would be out and about in our local communities …
- Kindness is…To celebrate Mental Health Awareness Week 2020 here at Coventry and Warwickshire Mind we asked some of our staff what kindness means …
- Mind’s Coronavirus SurveyWe know that this is a difficult time for many people, and those of us who already have mental health problems can be most affected. …
- Virtual TrainingDuring the Coronavirus pandemic, if your organisation would like to try some training via a video link we are offering all our …
- Emergency AppealCoventry and Warwickshire Mind are very proud to have supported more than 27,390 people living with mental health issues and low …
- How to get fresh air and stay home…Fresh air and nature everyday is good for your mental and physical health they say, right? Some of us manage our anxiety or low mood …