Learn how to manage, develop and promote mental health & wellbeing by attending some of our training courses.
Telling your story of mental health can encourage others, reduce stigma and help us raise vital funds.
Last year, we helped over
Since using our services
said they had experienced improvement or stabilisation in their mental health
you donate is spent locally in Coventry & Warwickshire
- Young Black MenWe’re BACK!….Well, sort of In March 2020 we launched our new service called the Young Black Men (YBM) Project and …
- LGBTIQ+See the people behind the letters! Coventry and Warwickshire Mind is a service that specialises in providing support, information, …
- Thank you!Mental Health Awareness Week 2020…what a week! Ordinarily many of our teams would be out and about in our local communities …
- Kindness is…To celebrate Mental Health Awareness Week 2020 here at Coventry and Warwickshire Mind we asked some of our staff what kindness means …
- Mind’s Coronavirus SurveyWe know that this is a difficult time for many people, and those of us who already have mental health problems can be most affected. …
- Virtual TrainingDuring the Coronavirus pandemic, if your organisation would like to try some training via a video link we are offering all our …