Get help now
Places to contact when you need help NOW.
Learn how to manage, develop and promote mental health & wellbeing by attending some of our training courses.
Telling your story of mental health can encourage others, reduce stigma and help us raise vital funds.
Last year, we helped over
Since using our services
said they had experienced improvement or stabilisation in their mental health
you donate is spent locally in Coventry & Warwickshire
- CAASS Adult Autism ServiceCW Mind is trialling, for one year, a new Community Adult Autism Support Service (CAASS) in partnership with Springfield Mind and Act for Autism. Places are limited. […]
- Celebrating Mums in MindMums in Mind has been named Highly Commended at the Positive Practice in Mental Health Awards. The news follows a successful fun day for the service. […]
- World Mental Health DayJoin us this World Mental Health Day as we host a range of activities to raise awareness and tackle the stigma. […]
- RED January 2020We're delighted to join forces with RED January again to help you challenge yourself to get active every day, your way, next year for better mental health. […]
- Recovery Centre Officially OpenedOur £3.5million mental health recovery centre, St Clair Gardens, has been officially opened by the Lord-Lieutenant of the West Midlands, John Crabtree OBE. […]
- “Not” the Donkey SuccessThank you to all who suported us at the CW Mind stand which, complete with our Human Fruit Machine, was a big hit with all ages and helped raise funds. […]