Get help now
Places to contact when you need help NOW.
Learn how to manage, develop and promote mental health & wellbeing by attending some of our training courses.
Telling your story of mental health can encourage others, reduce stigma and help us raise vital funds.
Last year, we helped over
Since using our services
said they had experienced improvement or stabilisation in their mental health
you donate is spent locally in Coventry & Warwickshire
- Director of Business SupportIt’s an exciting time to be part of the CW Mind team and we’re recruiting for a Director of Business Support. This newly created post will help lead our charity. […]
- One Week InIt's seven days in to RED January 2020 and our ambassadors who are taking part in the move more challenge this month have reflected on their week. […]
- Opening TimesThis time of year can be difficult for so many of us and we are here to help anyone who needs it over the festive season, including Christmas Day. […]
- Cope at ChristmasYou're not alone if you're feeling stressed, anxious and overwhelmed by the festive season. Take a look at our Cope at Christmas tips for festive wellness. […]
- Latest Job VacanciesWe are looking for new people to join us as we work hard to make sure no-one experiences a mental health problem alone across Coventry and Warwickshire. […]
- Mental Health First AidLearn to spot the signs and symptoms of mental ill health via our Mental Health First Aid courses, delivered at our sites or your choice of location. […]