Last year, we helped over
Since using our services
of people said that their mental wellbeing had improved
you donate is spent locally in Coventry & Warwickshire
For the second year running we are proud to announce our selection as a beneficiary of the Run for Rotary events. W… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Do you have three hours to spare on Tuesdays or Saturdays? You could make a difference to service users at our Well… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Feeling stressed? Anxious? Depressed? We're here and ready to help you. Just come along to our Wellbeing Hub drop-i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
For mental health support including relaxation advice, catch us on our Journey Bus today. Our wellbeing resource on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Vicky and Martin aim to raise £300 for Coventry and Warwickshire Mind by the end of this Month. Find out how you c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Are you in need of support but feel there's nowhere to turn? We're here for anyone experiencing mental health issue… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- 10k Draycote Challenge 2018/2019For the second year in a row Coventry and Warwickshire Mind is proud to announce we have been chosen as a beneficiary of the Run for Rotary events.
- Volunteers needed for drop-inWe are looking for volunteers to support service users in the delivery of our drop-in at the Rugby Wellbeing Hub on Tuesdays or Saturdays.
- Donkey Derby 2018We will be holding fun activities for all the family alongside our Journey Bus to raise awareness of mental health.
- Bracelets for Mental HealthCW Mind supporters Martin Power and Vicky Nash have crafted beautiful mental health awareness bracelets in memory of a friend.
- Summer Virtual Challenge 100kHosted by the wonderful local Power Runs group, the goal is to run or walk 100k in your own time and pace by the end of September 2018.
- Charity Fun Day 11th August 2018Charity Fun Day at the Jacobean Hotel, Coventry. Unsure what to do during the Summer holidays? Why not attend a Charity Fun […]